3GL is a leader with desktop and server virtualization solutions. Our skill and expertise with cost-effective virtualization solutions are unrivalled. Our staff maintain the highest levels of certification for the both design and implementation of virtual infrastructure for desktop, server, and application virtualization.
Increase availability and maximize productivity with 3GL's desktop and server virtualization solutions. Server consolidation with Citrix XenServer will ensure your business processes are agile and scalable. Consolidation will significantly reduce your space, power and cooling in your server environment. The benefits will include:
- Automated user resource management
- Highly availabile, low-impact disaster recovery
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced deployment times for new servers
- Increased utilization of existing hardware capacity
- On-demand scalability
ROI: 136% with a payback period of 0.64 months
Although server consolidation is often the driving factor for server virtualization, Companies may reap rewards that extend far beyond shrinking their server numbers. XenServer virtualization management tools can cut server requirements by up to 10 times. The consolidation of servers in a single datacenter will result in lower power consumption and management costs while producing a more green IT environment.
The traditional workforce model of employees located in one single office has undergone a significant transformation in recent years, accelerated by our current economic landscape. Drivers of this trend include initiatives to accelerate growth and expand into other markets, improve customer service and increase worker productivity. The trend is further accelerated with companies seeking cost-saving advantages with labour, facility costs, the desire to tap a broader labour pool, and improving employee satisfaction and therefore retention.
Today, employees and contractors in a single organization may span physical locations worldwide, from a financial services employee working at a remote branch office, to a doctor roaming the halls of a hospital checking on thier patients.
While a virtual workforce provides many tangible benefits to organizations, it also increases the complexity of the challenges associated with delivering IT to a variety of user scenarios. The challenges include managing productivity and collaboration across various worker types, while securely delivering applications, data, and support to ensure that these workers are as productive as possible, no matter where they are. These challenges can be easily addressed if the right IT solution is put into place as a foundation for support.
To find out more, download the white paper "Accelerate Business Through a Cost-Efficient Workforce".
The four main advantges of a virtual workforce are:
- Simplicity - The environment should be easy and intuitive, requiring little, if any, training for the users.
- Performance - The system responsiveness must be similar for the virtual workforce and local users.
- Secure by design - The solution should be configured such that no access is allowed unless it has been specifically granted by the administrator.
- Cost efficiencies - The environment should reduce overall costs through an integrated and optimized solution, one that is scalable to support business needs - even as needs span business continuity and disaster recovery.