The term '3GL' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website, whose business office is 200, 10646 - 178 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the users and/or viewers of the 3GL website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. In no event are we liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website or any information referenced by or linked to this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, copy and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and they do not signify an endorsement of the website(s) or company. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked third party website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of said use of the website is subject to the provincial laws of Alberta and federal laws of the government of Canada.