Secure Remote Access
There are a number of different methods and technologies to provide secure remote access to your end users. It mainly depends on what needs to be accessed, performance and available infrastructure:
- SSL VPN - a data portal for remote file access.
- Citrix XenDesktop - Comprehensive virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- Citrix XenApp - Virtualize applications on-demand.
- Citrix XenClient - Virtual desktops to go.
- Citrix XenServer - Transform your datacenter with virtual servers.
- Cloud solutions - Total server virtualization for application and database servers.
- GoToMyPC - Use your remote Mac or PC from anywhere.
- Terminal Server - Microsoft's "thin client" application deployment over low-bandwidth data access.
- Sharepoint 2010 - Microsoft business collaboration platform
- Apple Remote Desktop 3
All of these solutions can be setup with secure portal access through your company website.
We are experts at understanding and explaining the possibilites based on your environment and business requirements. We've built out business and reputation by matching best-of-breed- solutions with our client's budget.
Would you like to take advantage of your existing IT infrastructure, leverage the ideal technology solution, and lower your support costs without compromising your IT security? Then 3GL has the solution you need.
The right solution can only work with the right bandwidth
What differentiates 3GL from our competition is our complete understanding of the amount of WAN and LAN bandwidth that is required for a given solution - and the effect of low bandwidth on end users. Internet access that may affect network bandwidth, and subsequently, the end user experience, are:
- Shared DSL lines
- Inadequate broadband connection
- Fractional T1 lines
- MPLS (multi-protocol line switching)
But there's a lot more to consider regarding network bandwidth issues - and most of the time these are the areas our clients need real help with:
- Understanding how a good firewall will effect data throughput
- Effects of branch repeaters on end user performance
- Impact of Citrix Netscaler on the network bandwidth
- Load balancing devices for servers
- Quantity of local versus remote printing and the average print job
- Internal and external Internet downloads
Contact our team and let us help you understand your existing IT environment and what the possibilities are within your budget.